Rub Your Feet With This Oil And You’ll Never Have Problems With Varicose Veins! (Recipe)
Varicose veins – the kind of disease that occurs in the legs, because in their way around the body, blood quite difficult to get on its feet. To prevent blood back our veins have valves that close behind the blood as it moves through the veins.
Twisted and enlarged veins are known as varicose veins and they are usually found on legs. The main reason why this condition occurs is excessive pressure on the veins, especially when standing or sitting. But another major role may be heredity.
It requires extra effort to pump the blood up the veins in the legs and back into the heart, because legs are the farthest extremity from the heart. The Calf muscles help with this process.
You can find paired valves in these veins and their main job is to prevent backflow of the blood. But is the veins start losing their elasticity and become dilated, these paired valves will fail. This is how blood gets pooled in veins and causes them to twist and bulge out.
Thrombosis, open wounds and many other complications may occur if you don’t treat these veins. In the process of treating the problem, nature can offer plenty of herbs that will improve the circulation and prevent and heal varicose veins.
The one we are talking about today is an extraordinary plant which is famous in our country for its healing properties and nurturing effect on damaged and destroyed skin – English Marigold.
Traditionally, it has been used to treat conjunctivitis, eczema, gastritis, minor burns including sunburns, warts, and minor injuries such as sprains and wounds. It has also been used to treat cramps, coughs, and snake bites.
This plant was discovered to have the ability to cleanse the blood vessels, relax them, and increase their volume and subsequently lower the levels of cholesterol in the blood, especially when it’s paired with dandelions, hawthorn, or hemp-agrimony.
HERE’S HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN HOMEMADE VARICOSE VEIN REMEDY:
- Pick 50 marigold flowers, wash them well and dry them. Once you do, put them into a large jar and pour 1l of olive oil over them.
- Then close the jar and leave it for 4-5 weeks where it can get enough sunlight. After this period is over, you can start using the oil. Whether you’ll strain or not is entirely up to you.
MARIGOLD LEAVES WITH PIG FAT REMEDY:
- Heat half of kilogram of pig fat on low heat. Once the fat is completely melted, add two handfuls of fresh marigold leaves and one handful of green, pointy shells taken from a wild chestnut three.
- Let the mixture start foaming, remove it from the stove, and then stir for 5 more minutes.
- When you finish preparing it, cover your mixture and leave it in a cold place for 24 hours. After the 24 hours, start heating it slowly while stirring it until it completely melts. Once it does, strain it through a sterile gauze and pour it in a clean and dry jar.
- The ointment should be kept in a cold and dark place and applied topically on varicose veins every night, without massaging them from bottom up. You can also drink some cleansing tea to help with the healing process.